Blizzard Entertainment games don't just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers-and we support our games for years after they're in the hands of gamers worldwide.
Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an experienced, motivated, and highly organized professional to function as an executive assistant supporting a few of our key senior leaders. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be ready to provide service at a moment's notice, stay cool under pressure and can handle multiple projects fluidly. Relationship building and schedule management will be a priority and excellent communication skills are a must. Previous experience in the gaming industry is a plus.Responsibilities
- Manage and stay out in front of multiple busy calendars and balance appropriately
- Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction
- Make complex international & domestic travel arrangements, including passport & visa procurement, often with little notice
- Assist with executive email inboxes to help respond, prioritize, and coordinate
- Prepare summaries of information for distribution
- Assist in the development of presentational materials using PowerPoint and other tools
- Plan and organize meetings, calls, team events with an emphasis on details
- Act as a liaison with internal departments as well as represent the department, its leadership team and their needs with internal stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and manage relationships with external vendors
- Strong coordination with regional administrators
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, reconciling expense reports and budgets, routing contracts and invoices for payment, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Handle other duties as needed
- 5 consecutive years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant role supporting a senior executive
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
- Confident and approachable demeanor
- Possess a strong commitment to quality
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Required Application Materials
- Experience in the entertainment or gaming industry
- Experience working on an international scale
- A passion for gaming and in particular Blizzard games
- Cover letter that includes why you are interested in working at Blizzard, why you enjoy being a professional administrator
- A five-slide powerpoint deck that describes you and what you can contribute to the team.
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.