Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Executive Assistant in Santa Ana. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Executive Assistant you will provide Administrative support to the Senior Vice President and 3 other Executives. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant job include:
- Serve as first point of contact for visitors; manager and customer phone calls
- Schedule meetings and maintain the SVP and General Managers calendars accurately
- Arrange Domestic and International travel and meeting information, monitor status throughout the trip and process reimbursements
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
- Event planning and coordination
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5 years¿ minimum experience supporting Executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
Pay is $24-$28
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Orange County, or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.