Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President. Interacts with employees at all levels of the organization to gather information to execute duties. Maintains knowledge of corporate guidelines and activities to assist in policy, procedure, and administrative matters. Demonstrates professional demeanor. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Coordinates and schedules internal meetings, team meetings and team offsites; gathers and prepares necessary agendas, materials, equipment or other logistics.
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records, including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Becomes knowledgeable on internal systems such a Beeline, JIRA etc. to enter invoices and upload SOW's.
- Maintains org charts from SAP and sends or requests information for digitized filing
- Responsible for maintaining all distribution lists for communications within organization.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems. Maintains department email distribution lists.
- Screens telephone calls, registers visitors, and drafts department emails.
- Maintains department filing systems including both hard and soft types of files.
- Prepares Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents as required.
- Possess a high level of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all matters.
- Assists in planning of department-wide events, coordinating with external vendors, manages invitations, and maintains event budgets
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Openness to learning and mastering new technologies (i.e. Box.com, Slack, Trello, SharePoint)
- Experience with event planning
- Excellent meeting and travel management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills for both external and internal clients with a "can do" approach to resolution
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage competing demands and prioritize effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Proficiency with the use of standard office equipment including copiers, scanners, printers and fax equipment
- Ability to work with little direct supervision and in team settings
- 5 plus years of work experience in a corporate space preferred
- Ability to work well with others, under pressure or tight timelines
- Strong professional demeanor and comfort interacting with senior executives across the organization and external contacts
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer