Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a, empowering environment, diverse, inclusive.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
This is exciting an opportunity in Indianapolis, Indiana for an Administrative Associate. Cummins is where you can work on industry leading projects. Summary
Supports the function leader through administrative duties guided by the needs of the department. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Competencies
- Manages important documents, correspondence including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.; uses appropriate tools for completing admin tasks.
- Schedules meetings, calls, and other interactions based on the priorities of the leader and/or function; arranges travel; submits expense reports in a timely manner.
- Understands the structure of the organization and maintains a strong network across departments; draws on network to answer questions, solve administrative problems.
- Successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrates confidentiality in execution of all responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as required, to get the job done.
- Travel as required by the work.
Compensation and Benefits
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required.
- Required work including Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Effective communicator.
- Will support two executive leaders.
- Aid in the execution of the leaders day to day tasks through administrative support.
- Flexible to the agile structure of the group while providing essential support to the leaders.
Base salary commensurate with experience more bonus. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are year equal opportunity and affirmative action use dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without looking to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union membership, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I - 9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.