This individual will provide administrative support for the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development & Ventures and senior leaders in the overall organization. Must possess a high level of ability to manage administrative details using initiative and judgment. Demonstrates knowledge of company policy, organization, and a high level of technical skill. Should be comfortable working with all levels of executives and managing schedules in a complex environment. Exhibits high level of professionalism on a consistent basis.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
• Manages all aspects of executive calendar and team meeting cadence.
• Organizes meetings and meeting logistics.
• Arranges weekly corporate travel.
• Prepares and submit expense reports.
• Regularly handles confidential material and information and exercises discretion in doing so.
• Maintain and order office supplies.
• Interacts and establishes networking relationships with outside customers/vendors, high-level executives, administrative assistants in a professional manner.
• May prepare staff agenda and attend staff meetings; take and distribute minutes, follow up on action items.
• Serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational activities and problems.
• Drafts own responses based on knowledge of the organization's policies, procedures or particular situation.
• Receives screens and handles telephone calls, incoming mail, publications and other correspondence, some of which may be of a confidential or sensitive nature. Fills in for other executive assistants when coverage is needed.
• Manages on-boarding of all employees based in the Americas and assists admins in other theaters with escalation issues.
• Supports the direct reports of the SVP and local team members as available.
• This position requires this individual to be located in Palo Alto, CA.
• 7+ years experience; demonstrated experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Strong time management skills.
• Service-centric attitude with a proven ability to anticipate needs and handle each situation with diplomacy and discretion.
• Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and follow-through.
• Exceptional communication, analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be capable of working with a team, as well as with a great deal of autonomy.
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Possess a flexible, enthusiastic and proactive demeanor with a hands-on, detail-oriented work ethic.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Administrative Services & Operations
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - California - Palo Alto