Overview: Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path.
This position is responsible for providing a variety of secretarial and administrative duties for our President and one Vice President of TEKsystems. In addition, this position coordinates with other administrative assistants and corporate departments on on-going and nonrecurring projects such as travel and meetings coordination, corporate presentations, etc. This position requires independent judgment and a high level of confidentiality.
Responsibilities: Essential Functions:
- Interact with highest levels of leadership
- Interact with high level customers and sister operating companies to TEKsystems
- Prepare correspondence for the Vice Presidents to include typing of letters, memos, forms, policies and procedures, personal correspondence, etc.
- Partners with the travel and meetings department and other administrative assistants, to assist with company meetings and events
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements for the Vice Presidents
- Prepares presentations for the VP's and Executive team
- Answer and screen incoming calls to executives
- Schedule internal and external appointments
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets
- Manage the calendars for the Vice Presidents
- Performs special projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- An organized, flexible, self-directed individual with strong administration skills is needed to fill this position.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Ability and flexibility to support the Vice Presidents and other Executives as needed.
- Must have knowledge and demonstrated experience with a variety of computer applications, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to establish priorities and manage to deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must be detail oriented.
- Must possess the ability to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Prior administrative support experience is required.
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.