GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Downstream Technology Solutions
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Oil & Gasfuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today's toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a "fullstream" company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today's era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge - the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry's changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We're at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to
fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
As cultural champions, Executive Assistant's hold the front line of the org they support - interfacing & engaging regularly with employees & partners. In this role, you will:
* Maintain calendars, identify conflicts and resolve promptly
* Coordinate travel arrangements including: domestic/ international and required Visa's
* Maintain reconciliation of AMEX expenses as required in accordance with GE guidelines
* Provide diverse and advanced administrative duties for executives and provide support to the staff on an as needed basis
* Perform a wide variety of administrative activities that require handling of confidential information and business critical assignments in a professional business manner.
* Prepare correspondence, invoices, distribution lists and other documents as requested and maintain files, both electronic and hard copy. Other tasks include conducting research, faxing, photocopying and mailing
* Exhibit a highly professional image to contacts both in person and on the phone.
* Lead &/or prepare presentation materials such as executive internal and external presentations, strategy presentations, HR presentations, promotional material etc.
* Make arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and office events such as conferences & conference calls both internal and external to GE
* High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
* Minimum 3 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant
* Ability and willingness to handle business sensitive and confidential information
* Ability and willingness to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
* Ability and willingness to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Track record of successfully leveraging Microsoft software packages in a professional environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and web tools such as Web-ex, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to use, or learn new software applications
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and requests promptly and effectively
* Working knowledge of various technology tools, e.g. iPhone's etc.
* Must be flexible / adaptable to extend work hours as needed
* Tenacity and ability to communicate, influence and problem solve with all levels of leadership and personalities
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Proven track record of providing customer service/communications that are in sync with communicated organizational expectations
* Possess excellent verbal and written communication
* Must be able to work well in a global team environment, able to interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees
GE looks for innovation everywhere.For 130 years, GE has been at the forefront of innovation, but finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the solution! Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Start your career on the right path.Join our results-oriented team at GE Oil & Gas today!
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.