Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Executive Assistant in Rosemont, IL. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Reporting to the Chief People and Culture Officer (CPCO), the Executive Assistant - Human Resources serves as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the administrative functions of the HR team. In addition, the Executive Assistant will also be responsible for the administrative support of the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant job include:
- Responsible for handling confidential and sensitive information with a high level of autonomy and ease
- Report creation, management and distribution (including maintenance of all contact lists); distribution of company announcements; and administrative tasks for the Corporate HR, Finance and IT Departments.
- Focus on travel planning, expense reconciliation and calendar management for three C-Level Executives
- Regular communication with Human Resources, IT and Financial departments within the company
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a C-level executive. Experience is considered in lieu of education in a motivated and skilled candidate.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Power Point, Excel and Office 365
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable supporting senior level management who work remotely and/or at other facilities
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Executive Assistant job in Rosemont, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.