Job Location: Whippany, NJ
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President of Investments IT. This role will liaise across all levels within the organization globally as well as with external partners working to ensure collaborative partnerships.
- Will be responsible for scheduling and maintaining calendars including appointments and meetings, coordinating calendars of multiple individuals inside and outside the firm, liaising with vendors.
- Ensure timely and accurate scheduling of travel to/from business trips including airfare, hotels, car service etc. and taking initiative to collect receipts and submit reimbursement requests promptly.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects for the team and follows-through on issues promptly and effectively.
- Coordinates department's administrative activities; recommending improvements.
- Maintains documents and records following administrative policies; will be responsible for drafting and revising correspondence and assisting with the preparation and distribution of presentation materials.
- 10+ years of administrative experience with proven ability to assemble, analyze and summarize information quickly
- Motivated, organized and detail oriented with strong collaboration skills and excellent oral and written communication skills including handling of sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments and competing priorities
- Proven sense of urgency, with the ability to identify and articulate issues, offer solutions and follow-through to resolution.
- Strong software knowledge including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Experience supporting a senior executive in IT and/or financial services in a large enterprise is preferred.
Global Technology and Operations – Investments IT
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 38001