Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for an Executive Assistant in Fremont, California.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant who will provide a broad array of administrative, logistical, and project-related executive support directly for the Global Head of Health Technology. This individual should be a force-multiplier capable of simplifying a complex schedule and shifting priorities. As the Global Head’s right hand, you’ll be entrusted with a tremendous amount of responsibility in challenging situations with minimal guidance. You will exercise sound judgment and demonstrate a high level of professionalism. Confidentiality and discretion are critical.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Compile executive briefing materials for external partner meetings
• Plan and organize (prepare agenda, develop key talking points, etc.) leadership events such as executive meetings and off-sites, and all-hands meetings
• Communicate directly (both verbally and in writing) with executive management, partners, and others on behalf of the Global Head of Health Tech, on substantive matters related to active initiatives
• Greet visiting executives from partners, vendors, press and others, on behalf of the Global Head of Health Tech
• Partner with J&J Communications team to support the Global Head’s internal and external communications, ensuring s/he is prepared for media engagements, speaking roles, company meetings, etc.
• Process all communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, mail, and faxes
• Manage a highly complex business calendar with a keen sense of prioritization and time management to ensure maximum effectiveness of time use by the Global Head
• Organize confidential files, manage relevant data, and maintain accurate records.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements for Global Head and others as needed and process all expense reports on time
• Track action items and follow up activities of direct reports and other staff on behalf of the Global Head
• Education: High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent Required (strong liberal arts background ideal).
• Minimum of 8 years’ of related experience (in the technology industry).
• Mastery of MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Experience effectively collaborating with internal and external business partners; including executive leaders and Board of Directors.
• Excellent prioritization, organizational, and decision-making skills.
• Able to think on your feet, multi-task, prioritize and work under critical deadlines and manage workload with little direction.
• Resourceful and able to anticipate needs and issues and solve problems proactively.
• Graceful under pressure: Able to remain flexible, embrace change and manage through uncertainty in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills: Able to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts with diplomacy and professionalism.
• Discreet and able to handle confidential information with integrity.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and able to communicate clearly and concisely.
• Maniacally attentive to detail.
• Strong working knowledge of SF Bay Area (especially San Francisco and Peninsula) and NY/NJ area – traffic patterns, meeting places, travel times, etc.
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function