Janssen Global Services, LLC a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Executive Assistant in New Brunswick, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it
The Executive Assistant will:
- Provide senior level executive administrative support to the assigned senior leaders within the Janssen Business Development Group, Janssen Global Services, LLC.
- Establish and maintain the support system for structuring priorities necessary to support the leader.
- Manage all aspects associated with scheduling and planning meetings, including the management of all related logistics, domestic and international travel arrangements, presentations, meeting agendas including the scheduling and initiation of "live meetings" and "global connects" and set up of group meetings both in the US and outside the US.
- Responsible for managing highly confidential matters with discretion and judgment and work under minimal supervision.
- Interface with key partners across the organization including R&D, Global Commercial Strategy Organization in Raritan, New Brunswick, Titusville, Horsham, and Beerse, Janssen R&D colleagues, and leaders throughout Johnson & Johnson.
- Responsible for the preparation of expense reports, correspondence, memos, and filing systems.
- Maintain a highly professional and efficient office environment.
- Coordinates and assists with routine and complex documents and presentations.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required
- A minimum of 10 years of administrative or related experience is required.
- Experience in an executive environment, supporting leaders and executives, is required. Experience in systems is required to effectively handle Ariba, SharePoint, Workday, OurSource and expense reporting processes.
- Experience with making international and domestic travel arrangements, and coordinating on/offsite meetings (including LiveMeeting, TC and VC) are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to properly draft and edit meeting agendas, correspondence and presentations and interface with senior leaders.
- This position requires very strong organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, flexibility, ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision.
- This position requires a demonstrated team player with sense of urgency and a record of proactively taking initiative as appropriate and must handle confidential matters requiring discretion.
- In addition, must demonstrate excellent judgment and the ability to solve problems proactively and with independent discretion and judgment.
- Must present in a professional manner at all times; be detail-oriented, thorough and accurate and well organized.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.