Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Global Analytics & Data Services (GADS) is a diverse team of software engineers, data scientists, developers, business analysts, and project managers with the freedom to create innovative solutions to address core business challenges within MetLife. This position seeks a self-motivated individual to provide administrative support for the Vice President of Enterprise Analytics with additional support as needed to other members of the GADS leadership team.
- Experience supporting at the Executive level, in a fast paced environment.
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars of appointments and meetings and coordinating related arrangements.
- Coordinating and managing travel itineraries and arrangements.
- Screening calls, answering questions and directing inquiries to the appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Completing and submitting expense reports on a timely and accurate basis.
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of various reports and presentation materials.
- Proactively preparing leaders for meetings, anticipating needs of the team on a daily basis.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple assignments, following through on issues promptly and effectively.
- Providing other general administrative assistance and support as needed.
- 5+ years working experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Good at time management and attention to details and self driven
- Ability to identify and articulate issues, offer solutions and follow-through to resolution
- Ability for discreetly handling sensitive and confidential information and ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Collaborative and be able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to take initiative and look for opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Outlook calendaring, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- High School diploma or equivalent required
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.