Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant in New York, NY. This is for a long-term opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Executive Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for one or more senior level managers and assist them with tasks such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, booking domestic and international travel, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. The ideal candidate has at least five years of experience working as an administrative professional supporting a team or a senior level manager. A successful candidate is able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant job include:
- Maintain a complex calendar of meetings and travel for one or more executives
- Book multi-segment international and domestic travel arrangements as well as prepare detailed itineraries, ground transportation, and hotel information
- Act as a gatekeeper to the executive, answering calls and correspondence and prioritizing pressing items to manage time
- Prepare reports and presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel programs
- Organize events such as conferences and office events
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have at least five years of experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Executive Assistant job in New York, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.