Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Executive Assistant in Dublin. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Executive Assistant you will support senior management, handle heavy calendaring, schedule meetings, and other administrative support. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant job include:
- Heavy calendar management and scheduling meetings
- Organize Town Hall/ offsite meetings/ events
- Handle expense reports/ lunch meetings /travel
- Answer phones/ order supplies/ maintains office equipment
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports
- 5 years of professional administrative support to senior levels
-Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Detailed oriented
-Team player/ communicates well/ organizational/ professional
-Works well with upper management/ consultants/ vendors
-Flexibility/ reliability/ problem solver
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Executive Assistant job in Dublin or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.