Job Location: United States : New York : New York
Provides secretarial support to 1-2 VPs and staff, including typing letters, memoranda and reports using PC programs and software. Organizes and prioritizes incoming mail, maintains file call-up systems and databases. Answers telephone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, etc. Assembles and collates materials for distribution.
- Composes correspondence expressing manager's viewpoint
- Routes call to appropriate party(s)
- Obtains and gives standard information to callers
- Coordinates department's administrative activities; may recommend improvements to administrative procedures
- Maintains documents and records following administrative policies
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Event/office management experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office software skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.