LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
EA, Marketing & Comms
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support a team of senior Marketing and Communications leaders. This is a fast paced team and this position plays a critical role helping it run. In this role, you ll work across the organization scheduling meetings, planning events, and helping the team run smoothly. The ideal candidate will be proactive, work without boundaries, and bring a blend of professionalism, passion and flexibility to the role. Responsibilities:
- Assisting with multiple executive calendars- scheduling, organizing, and managing.
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and anticipate the needs of VPs and Sr. Directors.
- Coordinate prioritized travel arrangements and expense reports
- Proficiently answers, screens and routes internal and external requests.
- Learns about department or company-wide cost savings standards and expectations, proactively pursuing other options when appropriate
- Organize meetings and special events, including all hands, off-sites, culture events, team building, etc.
- Document meeting minutes and manage action items when needed
- Work with the HR, Finance, Legal and other teams on reporting and reconciliation
- Provide back-up support for other executive administrators when needed
- Volunteers time for special projects
- Provides input for ways to improve structures and efficiency of the organization
- 5+ years of administrative assistant experience working at a senior and/or executive level
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative
- High maturity and the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Understands and meets deadlines & time sensitive issues in fast pace environment.
- High-level of ownership in the role
- Applies judgment with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business, routinely needing to multi-task
- Executes flawlessly in highly ambiguous & dynamic environment
- Maintains confidentiality and acts with discretion with a high degree of maturity/professionalism with senior leadership.
- Manages stakeholders effectively
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, specifically related to budgets and projects
- Ability to create or modify processes and scale best practices across the organization and within the broader LinkedIn EA community
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible
- Adapts to changes in systems, tools, and processes.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.