LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant responsible for providing executive support at LinkedIn for two senior executives in the Site Reliability Engineering team. The individual must be a people's person with great communication skills, able to comfortably and skillfully interact with senior level executives both internally and externally as well as vendors and visitors. Ideal candidate must be proactive with excellent problem solving and judgment skills and be able to handle details of highly confidential and critical nature. Individual must demonstrate ability to accommodate flexible work schedule, based on the needs of management and the department. Responsibilities:
- Provide full support for two Sr. Directors and their teams.
- Plan, organize, manage and analyze multiple calendars (above).
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently, prioritize and anticipate the needs of the Sr. Director and his direct reports.
- Partner with current AA of SRE to provide general administrative support for team of 350 engineers.
- Prepare agenda items, take notes, and manage follow up for staff meetings.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Manage and reconcile expense reports, purchase and procurement requisitions and contracts.
- Organize meetings and special events, including all hands, off-sites, culture events, team building, etc.
- Work directly with the current AA for SRE on major team building events and support.
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment and discretion.
- Assist with incremental move requests and partner with the SRE AA for larger team moves.
- Provide back-up support for other assistants when needed.
- Take initiative to create and foster culture programs to increase morale across the organization
- Applies judgment with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business, routinely needing to multi-task with little to no direction
- 5+ years working at a senior and/or executive support level
- B.S./B.A degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, specifically related to time management, budgets and projects.
- Demonstrates ability to be proactive, take initiative, exercise good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Understands and meets deadlines and time sensitive issues in a fast paced environment.
- Builds relationships with assistant community as well as with internal/external leaders and other team members.
- Maintains confidentiality and acts with discretion with a high degree of maturity/professionalism with senior leadership.
- Manages stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to scale best practices across the organization and within the broader LinkedIn EA community.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible.
- Adapts to changes in systems, tools, and processes.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.