Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is seeking an Executive Assistant
to support our dynamic Accounting Team. In this role, you will support the Corporate Controller and her leadershp team, while assuming a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for an extremely organized individual with high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude to provide senior-level administrative support. Workday is a fast growing company, and the Executive Assistant will need to manage ambiguity and multiple priorities. The utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be privy to confidential and sensitive information. Responsibilities
Skills and Requirements
- Manage executive calendars.
- Schedule complex meetings; confirm logistics and agendas, etc.
- Prepare internal and external presentations and communications, as requested.
- Build relationships and partnerships which are crucial to the success of the organization.
- Provide the highest level of customer - centric support to handle interaction and communications with customers, internal departments, and outside vendors.
- Effectively manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries)
- Ability to think critically and quickly to problem solve as issues arise.
- Establish processes to make executive interaction more efficient and effective.
- Make decisions/recommendations based on team priorities and objectives.
- Ability to be strategic when managing Executive's time and travel.
- Plan, coordinate and collaborate on special projects and team events, including the management of all meeting details (meeting logistics, preparing agendas, initializing presentations, and attendee updates).
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrity.
- 3+ years of experience supporting a senior executive.
- Ability to re-prioritize at a moment's notice with changing needs of the executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to proactively navigate past roadblocks as they arise.
- Adaptable to various workstyles, yet maintains a level of assertiveness.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and guidance; must be a quick learner in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be h ighly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Intuitive team player with a proactive, "can do" work ethic.
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx and Outlook.
- Experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Ability to effectively interact with and self-navigate through all levels and departments within a company is imperative.
- High energy, positive attitude and flexibility to work effectively in a fast paced environments.
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.