LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach allows us to uniquely impact the world's workforce e transform lives through innovative products and technology.
At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide chief of staff and organizational support to our Global VP of Marketing Solutions . You will be responsible for skillfully interacting with executive leadership both within and outside the company, communicating with senior clients, vendors and visitors and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. You will also be responsible for anticipating the needs of the executive team and flexibly accommodating work schedules.
The EA will exhibit strong organizational, project management, written and verbal communication skills. This role requires agility in order to operate effectively as a proactive partner across all levels of the organization. The working environment is fun, fast paced and often high pressure.r, You must display a high level of professionalism and exercise confidentiality Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive's team while always maintaining a high degree of professionalism and integrity in handling confidential information are vital to this role. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career through executive level exposure across the organization. Responsibilities
- Cross functional project management across various departments and leaders
- Documenting meeting minutes as well as manage action items
- Communication proxy for executive staff as needed
- Planning, organizing and managing multiple calendars
- Coordinating all executive travel arrangements with the expectation of heavy travel and, often, significant changes on short notice. Being extremely nimble is a must!
- Coordinating all meetings, vendor/customer reviews, special events such as department all-hands or off-sites on behalf of manager
- Managing and reconciling expense reports, purchase requisitions submissions and contract submissions.
- 5+ years of experience working with the senior or executive level in an administrative/executive assistant and/or professional role
- MBA or Masters degree
- Marketing experience
- Elite professional with exceptional communication skills and executive presence
- Ability to multi-task with impeccable priority setting to project management, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Highly motivated, efficient and flexible
- Experience supporting a large, rapidly expanding global organization
- Track record of taking initiative and exercising good judgment, discretion and confidentiality in all tasks
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes
- Ability to create and modify processes and scale best practices across the organization
- Possess executive presence to confidently interact with senior and executive level management
- Ability to foster and build relationships with excellent rapport across all levels of the organization
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.