Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are looking for someone who can support a Vice President and his team within the North American Leadership team.
Prepare presentations for North America and Executive Leadership meetings
Manage calendar, travel and expenses
Assist in meeting scheduling; offsite development and execution
Ensure seamless flow of VPs day-to-day activities and team interfaces
- This position requires the individual to exercise judgment and initiative, practice a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast moving environment and multi-task in order to get the job done
- Handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and maintain confidentiality
- Calendar management responsibility for internal and external meetings–using insight, decision-making, and prioritization skills with regards to managing action items
- Preparing and managing confidential information. Being privy to such sensitive information there is a need to maintain good practice with integrity and diplomacy
- Planning/project management skills to coordinate employee/client events
- Managing and reconciling expense reports and purchase requisition submissions
- Providing back-up support for other members of the administrative team
- Ability to interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as with customers, vendors and visitors
- Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Anticipate the needs of the executive’s team
- Credibly and competently interact with other executive assistants and managers within/outside of eBay
- Proficiently utilize MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in business related field is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, adhere to deadlines and multi-task
- Strong Technical skills: proficient in MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills; ability to prioritize, take direction, and work independently on projects.
- Customer focused attitude is a must!
- Ability to learn new technology, processes, and change directions quickly
- Ability to be effective and efficient in a fast changing environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with diplomacy and tact.
- Compassionate. Excellent people skills
- Desire and ability to positively influence the culture of the department and the company.
- Have a genuine interest in the business and want to understand how we function, why we function, who our clients are, and what our industry is about.
- Ability to create and maintain effective relationships
- Professionalism, attention to detail, and integrity
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills, be comfortable making decisions, and be comfortable working on initiatives that require confidentiality
- Sense of humor, desire to have fun
- Willing and able to help others maximize their engagement with the company
- Extremely organized with exceptional follow through
- Individual must be a team player
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.