Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are seeking a highly competent Executive Administrative Assistant to support the VP, NA Large Enterprise and the Head of Global Sales OperationsJob Overview
We are seeking a highly competent Executive Administrative Assistant to support the VP, NA Large Enterprise and the Head of Global Sales Operations. Success in this role is when this individual anticipates the needs of the leaders & takes the initiative to solve problems independently, while managing the calendar and displaying appropriate judgment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is a must.Job Requirements
- Provide high level administrative support to the leaders and work with their teams to support overall business objectives; Help to design and administer an operating rhythm for each team
- Coordinate and manage external meetings at the executive (C-suite) level
- Follow up on action items on behalf of the leaders as appropriate
- Provide effective and expeditious meeting coordination including agendas, notes and follow-up as needed
- Screen and respond to phone calls and email as appropriate
- Coordinate and organize internal global sales and executive meetings; team events
- Coordinate and organize global events including all hands and planning meetings across multiple sites.
- Work with leadership teams to coordinate team recognition and events across multiple locations
- Make travel arrangements expeditiously and accurately for both domestic and international travel
- Prepare and track purchase orders and expense reports
- Planning & heavy calendar management; making considered and appropriate judgments
- Partner and network with other Company administrative assistants in order to collaborate, obtain information, get things done and solve problems
- Handle special projects as they arise
- Proven ability to independently exercise sound judgment and take initiative
- Strong ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Capable of building strong relationships with other individuals and departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals
- The ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of flexibility, adaptability and comfortable with change
- Respect for confidentiality and ability to properly handle sensitive information
- Ability to confidently interface with executive-level contacts inside and outside the company
- A "can-do" attitude that focuses on getting the job done with a positive mindset and a desire to go above and beyond
- 10+ years relevant work experience; 5+ supporting at the SVP or VP level
- Tech industry experience and previous experience supporting a sales organization is preferred.
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A related Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.