114 5th Ave (22114), United States of America, New York, New York
A great opportunity exists for a detail oriented, innovative, confident, and experienced professional to work with a stellar team in a growing business. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and have the ability to work with other professionals collaboratively, ideally possess flexibility, be able to adapt to constantly changing demands, and demonstrate capability to take on new and unfamiliar tasks. In addition, you will be competent at multi-tasking and will frequently find yourself in the center of everything that happens in the office. This position is extremely pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient operation.
Executive Assistants at Capital One perform an array of administrative and clerical functions essential to running an organization efficiently. You will serve as an information and communication manager for an office; plan and schedule meetings by managing calendars; handle travel arrangements; create expense reports and disseminate information by using the telephone, e-mail and mail services. There are opportunities for personal and professional fulfillment in a dynamic, technologically-progressive organization.
- Facilitate cross-organizational collaboration and meetings between the Growth Ventures team and counterparts in business units and technology divisions.
- Manage senior team communications and scheduling with external partners including venture capitalists, startups, and recruiting candidates.
- Assist with coordination of Growth Ventures off-sites, conferences, meet ups, and networking events.
- Fielding requests and serving as the main point of contact for the executive
- Build and maintain a personal network within relevant peer group across Capital One.
- Scheduling travel and creating expense reports using Capital One systems.
- Working in a fast paced environment daily.
- Serving as a role model for all other executive administrative professionals by mentoring others and maintaining the highest levels of customer service externally, and internally across the entire organization.
Specific candidate competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Strong judgment, emotional intelligence, and integrity are essential for this position. In addition, the candidate must be comfortable working in a high-energy, collaborative, professional environment with an evolving culture as a result of continuous growth.
- S/he must be transparent in their communications and have the ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Highly motivated, energetic, extremely personable and comfortable working closely with executive management.
- Ability to create and reinforce Capital One’s corporate culture of “excellence” and “do the right thing” by demonstrating personal integrity, earning and respecting the trust of associates and communicating openly.
- Possesses a high set of moral and ethical principles. Promotes the value of trust throughout an organization. Consistently keeps commitments and follows through. The ability to command respect both inside and outside the organization.
- High School Diploma, GED, Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years of Executive Administrative Support Responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.