Job Location: Bridgewater, NJ
The Customer Solutions Center (CSC) is within MetLife Global Technology and Operations (GTO) which provides Sales and Customer Service support of key insurance and protection products within the Americas business.
The Executive Assistant/ Business Coordinator will provide administrative and direct support to the Senior Vice President of the Customer Solutions Center (CSC), as well as the senior leadership team in shaping policy and protocol impacting an organization of 2500+ associates, both onshore and offshore.
- Create innovative processes to gain efficiencies for all CSC administrative support areas
- Work with CSC senior leadership team to ensure progress on major initiatives and deliverables and acts as a team leader for critical CSC events
- Responsible for the successful facilitation of all critical communication meetings and event planning at major employee forums for CSC and GTO groups
- Responsible for creating and distributing follow-up communications related to CSC leadership meetings
- Identify issues and appropriately escalate to management
- Actively participate in senior leadership meetings and events; contributing ideas, suggestions and recommendations; follow through with participants to collect and document progress on action items
- Interact directly with senior leaders in the business, answering questions and providing information accurately; use sound judgment to make effective decisions
- Plan and distribute materials for meetings including invitations, logistics, survey results, pre-read documents and all follow up notes
- Responsible for creating and distributing follow-up correspondence (thank you, etc.) related to the leadership meetings and other celebration
- Govern SVP’s level travel expenses, ensuring year over year efficiencies
- Plan and organize complicated offsite conferences and large meetings – collect and distribute information appropriately, organize and communicate logistics that most often include multiple participants from multiple locations, prepare requirements accordingly, including travel documents such as flight logistics
- Ensure deadlines are met and follow up on deliverables
- Manage contact information, address books and other details for effective communication and distribution purposes for SVP ensuring accuracy with frequent changes
- Coordinate site visits to the Customer Solutions Centers
- Additional job activity: Scheduling meetings for SVP Level, E-Mail maintenance including virtual filing, telephone monitoring, one-on-one meetings, organizational of paper files, formatting of presentation materials, and travel
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- 10+ years relevant Executive Assistant experience (Required)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think analytically and problem-solve
- Ability to work closely with employees and all levels of management in a fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize work to maximize results
- Pro-active work style, especially as it relates to project, client and partner follow up
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Sound judgment professionalism and discretion due to confidential nature of information.
- Strong learning orientation with a desire to grow
- Professional posture and work ethic; dedicated to the task through completion
- Awareness of various work styles, communication differences and needs; ability to adapt to each
Up to 20%
Strategy & Planning
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 56042
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.