Located in El Segundo, CA, ZICO Beverages LLC
is one of the fastest growing beverage companies on the planet and a pioneer of the explosive coconut water category. We are on a mission to help consumers switch from artificial, unhealthy beverages to the natural, healthy replenishment of ZICO Premium Coconut Water. We believe in healthy, natural, balanced living; in having fun while working hard; in learning, growing and giving back. We are looking for an exceptional individual who shares our vision and is up to the challenge of playing a critical role in building a new category and the next great beverage brand with the potential for significant personal and professional development.
Reporting to the President, this role serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the ZICO corporate office. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the senior management team, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversees special projects. This is a LA based role.
- Administrative support - support activities for multiple supervisors, primary being President. Anticipates the needs of the President and helps leadership team by serving as liaison between them and the President. Conserves executive's time by expense reporting, scheduling, travel arrangements, preparing powerpoint slides, taking meeting minutes, document management, company holiday purchasing, coupon tracking, etc.
- Project management - oversee planning, implementation, and tracking of short-term projects with specified deliverables, involving budget and time management and is cross functional within ZICO and/or external vendors (e.g., office relo wrap-up, competitor database, furniture purchasing, etc.)
- Event and Meeting planning - manage onsite and offsite meetings logistics (e.g. All Hands Mtgs, Leadership Team Mtgs, etc) in terms of facilitation of venue contracts, room mgmt, catering, budget alignment, coordinating IT, execution of team building activities, etc.
- Office management and relations - provide catering and room management for meetings, oversee office supplies including business cards, coordinating product for office use, office asset management, ad hoc facilities services, etc. Create office events to drive office engagement (e.g., potlucks, holiday celebration, superbowl pool, competitor sampling, etc.)
- Marketing/other dept. support - assist Marketing/other departments in ad hoc projects (e.g., packages for CCR sales reps, coordinating JA signed swag for vendors/CCR, sourcing samples for sales meetings, assisting with Expo booth assets and shipping bids, managing storage room, coordinating coupons for Chilled, etc.)
There is no single formula for passion; what defines the people at ZICO Beverages is the ability to convert their passion into action. It's how they push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula?
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.