PGIM Real Estate is the real estate investment business of PGIM Inc., the global investment management businesses of Prudential Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). Redefining the real estate investing landscape since 1970, PGIM Real Estate has professionals in 18 cities in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific with deep local knowledge and expertise, and gross assets under management of $67.3 billion as of June 30, 2017.
PGIM Real Estate’s tenured team offers to its global client base a broad range of real estate investment vehicles that span the risk-return spectrum across core, core plus, value-add, debt, securities, and specialized investment strategies. For more information, visit www.pgimrealestate.com.
The role entails traditional administrative assistant responsibilities, however this is a fast-paced office where the principals travel frequently both domestically and internationally. Therefore, the ability to handle multiple, changing priorities is essential. In addition, the role requires the coordination of large scale meetings for both internal business partners and external clients. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communication (telephone and/or written) with outside vendors and external/internal executive level associates
- Making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
- Calendar management
- Coordinating two key investor meetings each year in different locations which entails making hotel, dinner and transportation arrangements as well as organizing activities and preparing welcome/meeting brochures
- Provide general administrative support for other staff (telephone, typing, compiling meeting materials, photocopying, scanning, filing, expense reports, supplies)
- Open and distribute mail, including confidential, high priority and follow-up items
- Manage special projects and prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Schedule and prepare meetings, special events, conference calls and catering
- Coordinate business continuation and related functions, maintain business continuation plan and create/distribute relevant information materials
- Coordinate and manage various other office responsibilities including fire warden team, security liaison and emergency management.
- Maintain departmental filing system and othe office records/files
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably supporting executives
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Ability to compose routine letters and other communications.
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information in a respectful manner
- Adaptable to ever changing priorities and flexibility to work extended hours if necessary
- Excellent organization, meeting planning coordination and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong initiative and good judgment
- Excellent partnering skills-must be a team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.