The Executive Compensation Consultant is responsible for key processes related to Compensation Committee meetings, executive pay, proxy disclosure and overall program analysis. The position requires strong project management skills and the ability to evaluate existing programs and processes while providing recommendations when necessary. Extensive analytical experience required for program assessment.
• Development of Compensation Committee materials and stakeholder management
• Ensure that all post-Comp Committee meeting action items are completed accurately
• Partner with equity compensation and legal on and equity issues
• Partner with key stakeholders on developing Proxy items (CD&A and Comp Tables)
• Support the development of executive communications
• Develop wealth accumulation analysis for executives
• Manage annual risk assessment for incentive programs
• Conduct research on best practices to determine if executive programs need to be updated or modified for new legislation or governance changes
• Research TCCC background information (analyst reports, press releases, etc.)
• Test the alignment of pay and performance
• Perform competitive executive benchmarking analyses
• Provide reports and analysis with regard to executive plans and design
• Develop initial project plans to identify key steps required to complete project
• Analyze new and/or existing plans and programs to determine market competitiveness, ease of administration, and alignment with business strategy
• Analyze research data from benchmarking, identify strategies, processes and tools with value to TCCC
• Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes ability to analyze and interpret data
• Total Compensation principles: knowledge of total compensation principles and ability to apply them to compensation delivery (e.g. salary administration, incentives)
• Needs Assessment: Knowledge of procedures used to assess information needs; includes ability to assess information needs and evaluate effectiveness against KO standards
• Using specialist software programs: The ability to learn and operate relevant specialized software programs (e.g. SAP, Tableau). Experience of using SAP for data analysis and financial reporting
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• Bachelor Degree minimum, Masters preferred
• 5 + years working experience in compensation or executive compensation
• Experience in developing analytical decision making tools such as Wealth Builders to analyze compensation over time comparing different company programs
• Experience in developing databases to support compensation analytics
• Ability to analyze competitive market position and produce compelling analysis (Written and presentation format) for senior stakeholders
• Experience in developing senior stakeholder communications around compensation and benefits topics
• Experience in researching topics and producing summary analysis
• Ability run cost projections and prepare comparative analysis for decision making
• Strong analytical problem solving skills and ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
• Strong analytical skills; for recent graduates, this would include above average grades in mathematics, statistics, or economics courses
• Advanced excel skills required, as well as compensation-specific applications
• Ability to achieve results with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Results driven; focused on achieving results
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Organized; ability to manage own workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
• Strong team player and ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to handle pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven by deadlines
• CCP certification PREFERRED
• DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
• COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND, OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
• ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
• INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
• DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.