This position will be for an Executive Customer Assistance Team and Customer Service Agent in an entry level.
They will be responsible for answering, handling, and resolving both corporate and consumer customer contacts. In the role, agents will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and entry level technical support.
They may also be required to perform other projects or duties as assigned by supervisors.Qualifications: Qualifications:
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Additional qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience dealing with costumers in a face to face environment or over the phone interaction.
- Customer Friendly. (Having a customer first approach to handling all customer interactions)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills. ( Excellent verbal and written skills including: spelling, grammar, and business appropriate)
- Organization. (Ability to prioritize tasks/actions and maintain diligence with deadlines)
- A high school diploma with college or advanced education experience preferred.
- Two years of phone based customer service or technical support experience is preferred.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.