This role provides executive support to PepsiCo's most senior executives and their executive assistants at the Purchase Global Headquarters Office.
- Serves as customer advocate and escalates issues to their appropriate leadership member or team and manage through resolution.
- Manage the executives expectations regarding technology and processes.
- Performs testing and implementation of new technology.
- Provides training on a 1:1 basis to the executive or assistant.
- Is a liaison to other IT teams.
- Required to have excellent written and verbal skills along with the ability to adjust and make split second decisions regarding support needs.
- Establish trust with customer base and maintain confidentiality.
- Provide full service support to the executives while in the office as well as after hours.
- Provide support for executive meeting both local and offsite.
For Internal Use: END4Qualifications/Requirements Education:
- Degree and technical certifications are a plus.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Minimum 3 years desktop support experience at a company of similar size and complexity as PepsiCo.
- Minimum 1 year support experience supporting executives.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Technical support expertise on Windows, MAC, mobile devices and printers.
- Ability to work well under pressure and make decisions quickly.
- Highly motivated individual who is organizationally savvy and possesses an executive presence.
- Ability to bend, life and carry up to 50 pounds. Extensive walking throughout the campus is required on a daily basis
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.