FreeWheel, a Comcast company, has superior end-to-end technology, premium marketplace, and best in market advisory services that power the advertising businesses of the largest media and entertainment companies in the world, including DIRECTV, Fox, NBC Universal, Turner Broadcasting System and Viacom in U.S., and Sky and Channel 4 in Europe. From our unique position at the center of the premium video economy, we enable our clients to unify audiences across desktop, mobile, OTT, and traditional STB devices, and profitably monetize their content. Headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Beijing, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.
Responsible for oversight of the Data BU day-to-day Operations with a focus on client/partner satisfaction, organizational effectiveness and operational efficiency, associated with support of Programmer and MVPD data enabled products and related partner ecosystem.
Build and manage operational support model to cover existing client obligations and support for growth in client/partner scale of use including: Growth in usage of Programmer and MVPD data-driven audience-based applications, large percentage (>80%) of Programmer campaigns that rely on advertiser’s own data (BYOD), and increased usage of TV campaign measurement and TV exposure inclusion in cross channel attribution, as well as Comcast Media Lab ramp up from ad hoc trials to expanding scale and operational support in 2018.
Ensure compliance with customer service standards, policies, SLAs and procedures. Implement a customer-driven service culture. Focus on identifying and implementing processes and automation to streamline operations and reduce latency around Programmer and MVPD related support. Provide leadership and direction for diverse data-driven functions. Contribute to the development of the organization’s business strategy. Interpret business strategy and develop organizational objectives, plans and budgets to align with this strategy. Manage multiple teams of professionals.
- Facilitate customer services, ensuring Programmer contractual commitments are met effectively and efficiently through organizing, planning, scheduling and dispatching of staff and operational workload amongst account management and operations management activities as it relates to campaign management support;
- Provide direct client support at senior levels serving as client/Comcast Data BU liason communicating all tactical requests and delivery timelines;
- Manages Operational process flows, timing, dependencies, contracts and communicates with other internal and external teams on process efficiencies to drive and foster expected campaign management cycles with our Programmer clients/partners;
- Prepare and present executive level readouts to both internal leadership along with external Programmer leadership as it relates to campaign management, process efficiencies and operational workflows;
- Review and approve Programmer outputs, that include pre-campaign and post-campaign processes (BYOD, Campaign processes)
- Collaborates with Product, Engineering and Infrastructure teams to inform requirements for commercial grade viewing data and ensure optimal operational delivery, as well as products/projects for the various Programmer and MVPD outputs;
- Ensures that agreed upon standards are consistently met and that operations comply with SLAs and timing/dependencies are communicated to customers
- Works with finance to manage expenditures and capital projects and ensures operations remain within budget guidelines;
- Oversees budgets and legal agreements that pertain to Operations
- Provides leadership and guidance to team to assist in account, operational and technical planning and decision-making.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified staff through optimum selection, development, appraisal, and motivation techniques in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer