Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for overseeing, managing, and delivering on all internal
programs and projects from the initiation through completion. Leads and
reviews all project or programming planning, resourcing, staffing,
supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, troubleshooting,
and people management. Directs staff to ensures project results meet
requirements regarding quality, reliability, schedule, and cost. Assigns
staff to oversee work performed by outside contractors. Reports
necessary status updates or changes to executive staff. Produces
feasibility studies and performs field trials management. Reviews
budgets, risk and change reports, and ensures projects are completed
according to specifications and within budget. Provides leadership and
direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the
development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business
strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this
strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Creates and advises on operations, future project plans, and policies
regarding the development of overall business related programs and
delivers cost-effective services to support the Company.
- Directs alternatives and makes adjustments to correct problems to
solidify successes in the perspective of current and proposed operating
strategies (relating to the success/failure completion report.)
- Researches outside service providers or contractors and develops
tailored services; negotiates contracts terms and conditions.
- Creates and manages budgets and financial targets for portfolio(s).
Accountable for the end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of projects.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project
plans and instructs staff on project-specific assignments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Computer Science
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer