LinkedIn is looking for an enthusiastic Intern to join our Executive Engagement team. You will play a key role in helping executives from our most important customers better understand the value of LinkedIn. You will work primarily with the Executive Engagement team with opportunities to develop cross-functional relationships. Description
LinkedIn is looking for an enthusiastic Intern to join our Executive Engagement team. You will play a key role in helping executives at our most important customers better understand the value of LinkedIn by helping to build a case study program for Executive Engagement, consulting and improving upon team operations, and refining resources leveraged across LinkedIn. You will work primarily with the Executive Engagement team with opportunities to develop cross-functional relationships. This is a great opportunity for students interested in becoming a marketing or consulting professional to work at a forward thinking company and advance their career. Upon completion of a successful internship you will be considered for Linkedin's entry-level rotational program the Business Leadership Program - Global Sales. Responsibilities:
- Primary project includes conceptualizing and developing a repository for Executive Engagement case studies and content.
- Provide event and logistics support for Executive Briefings in San Francisco and Sunnyvale.
- Client Engagement. Contact individual clients who visit LinkedIn to understand how we can improve their experience at our Executive Briefing Center.
- Refine and own the internal Executive Engagement microsite.
- Update CRM to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Assist with quarterly reporting and impact tracking.
- Expected to complete bachelor's degree by December, 2018 or earlier
- Students must have the ability to participate in a 12 week summer internship program
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives at Fortune 500 / enterprise companies
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Highly motivated individual with a strong attention to detail
- Integrity, Passion & Humor are a must
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)