What makes Gartner Executive Programs a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Executive Programs, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Gartner Executive Partners serve as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are CIOs from Global 1000 organizations and government agencies.
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be. About this role:
With the support of their Executive Partner, our clients are able to achieve their goals more quickly and more cost effectively and with a higher assurance of success. You will have the opportunity to learn about and deliver solutions for, the most complex technology challenges facing the world’s largest community of CIOs. What you’ll do:
· Manage 20-25 CIO member relationships, and participates in account planning with Gartner Executive Client Managers and Account Executives.
· Participate in all phases of the member lifecycle: pre-sale, on-boarding, relationship management, delivery, review and renewal.
· Responsible for member retention and for contributing toward growth in the region through direct support of Gartner Sales in prospect cultivation, account plan development and value demonstration activities.
· Host and /or participating in periodic onsite member activities, including workshops, research analyst visits (where appropriate), roundtables and webinars (in collaboration with Gartner Research)
· Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member needs and developing a customized value plan in accordance with overall EXP strategy and EXP product deliverables
· Facilitate member interaction and collaboration through the EXP member community portal and assisted member connections
· Lead and participate in local events and roundtables Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
· A university graduate (Masters preferred) with 10+ years of experience working as a CIO or in a Senior management role in an IT capacity
· An in-depth understanding of the IT industry and the role of the CIO (including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.)
· In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of business and IT strategies
· The EP will be an accomplished CIO, with a broad base of expertise who has operated at a senior leadership level and driven change at all levels Who you are:
· Critical thinker and problem solver demonstrating the ability to assess our Member’s situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/technical advice as well as the ability to leverage appropriate resources to help Members achieve results
· Excellent relationship management skills, including experience working with C level executives
· Ability to build strategic internal partnerships with key roles across the organization and positively impact change
· This role is a Client-facing position that requires a high level of Executive presence and ability build trust and deliver value.
· Demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills as well as strong facilitation and presentation skills.
. What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
· Competitive base salary
· Annual bonus potential
· Excellent benefits package About Gartner:
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com
to learn more.
Job ID 00012206
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.