Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Executive Recruiter role is a key member of an internal executive recruiting function that manages full cycle recruiting efforts across functional and geographic lines with a focus on executive and high priority roles. The team is focused on providing high quality talent that aligns to the current and future needs of Visa. The role will support a broader agenda of promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. The position is based in Foster City and will divide their time between our Foster City and SF offices. The role reports to the VP Executive & Diversity Recruiting who is a member of the HR Leadership Team.
- Work with senior leaders to recruit top talent to Visa.
- Contribute to continuously evolving recruitment processes and programs for the Executive Recruitment function. Review processes to identify and implement best practice sharing and communication.
- Partner with the business, HR business partners and global talent management regarding talent assessment, development and succession planning as an integral part of the HR team.
- Innovate with new strategies for attracting top talent, focusing on succession planning and pipeline development for key positions.
- Drive consistent review of recruiting metrics and make data driven decisions which move the organization toward further efficiency.
- Strengthen and develop the Visa employment brand
- Own the overall candidate experience and make it a core element of your recruitment KPIs.
- Ensure consistent review and management of vendors, agencies, cost and efficiencies in the recruiting function.
- Deliver results with minimal supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects, and searches.. Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Manage offer process, reference checks, and salary recommendations.
- Achieve high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Participate in Corporate Talent Acquisition initiatives and partner with Corporate Talent Acquisition team members to delivery best in class Talent Acquisition services.
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements
Your career to date will demonstrate:
- Experience in Executive Recruiting working with multiple executive stakeholders with demonstrated ability to influence leaders at the highest levels of the organization
- Experience recruiting in complex and rapidly changing organizations
- The ability to create world-class standards with recruitment processes and tools with a passion for talent development
- Experience in long term executive talent engagement and succession planning
- Experience in supporting business recruitment in companies achieving substantial growth
- A focus and results around diversity recruiting
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent required, an advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years direct recruitment experience with at least 2-3 years in a corporate environment; combination of corporate and retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency experience.
- An innovative business and recruitment thought leader with strong analytical acumen.
- Experience in developing executive assessment and selection frameworks
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- A match to our culture - you will be highly engaged and flexible with outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Comfortable with cross functional workload and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Have a history of quickly gaining credibility with key stake holders in a global business.
- Have a consultative, solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.