People. Performance. Possibilities.
These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA
, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
The Executive Recruiter
will support the CNO groups across the country and will participate in a full range of activities around the identification of candidates. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to executing on a recruiting strategy, identify and assess potential candidates for key roles, requisition data management, job postings, and candidate database management.
The Executive Recruiter will be responsible for the following under the direction of the Director, Key Talent:
- Performs talent acquisition activities for particular key roles.
- Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant positions.
- With Talent Director, participates in strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates. Creates a communication plan that promotes a partnership for acquiring the necessary talent. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business' overall objectives.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best talent acquisition practices.
- Creates and develops talent pools and communities via various cutting-edge sourcing methods. Develops and leverages various technologies, databases and website to identify passive and active candidates. Manages candidates through candidate relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, leveraging CRM candidate database, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
- Conducts strategic talent acquisition activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations.
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- With approval of the Director, Executive Recruiting, strategically utilizes external search firms. Serves as liaison between hiring managers and search firms.
- With Talent Director, advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in selection decision-making meetings.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 3 years of similar recruitment experience
- Executive healthcare recruitment is highly preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom