At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need an Executive Resolutions Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader. The Executive Resolutions Specialist will be the point person to successfully resolve high priority customer complaints. They will utilize strong people, organizational, customer service oriented, and technical skills to understand how to balance customer needs and expectations with organizational objectives and efficiencies. The Executive Resolutions Specialist must clearly articulate customer needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally. This person will make it their priority to positively impact and manage the customer's overall experience with Vivint Solar.
You'll change the world by...
- Clearly articulating customer needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally.
- Making it a priority to positively impact and manage the customer's overall experience.
- Driving and managing multiple customers through an escalation process to help find unique solutions and bring the customer to 100% satisfaction with the company.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with every customer interaction.
- Engaging with remote based employees to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs.
- Document all customer account activities within Salesforce.com.
- Participate on cross-functional teams for key customer projects and software implementations.
You'll do that with your...
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts using simple language to meet the needs of diverse audiences.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and apply it.
- Ability to quickly identify a customer's needs and provide creative solutions to new problems.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and a passionate world-class customer service aptitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and diffuse upset customers.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently to meet customer and organizational objectives.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
- Microsoft Excel proficient.
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.