Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current an experienced Executive Secretary position in Ada, MI. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an Executive Secretary at Amway, you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Executive Secretary job include:
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• 2+ years of administrative experience required
• Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to operate a multi-line phone
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Executive Secretary job in Ada, MI or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.