As an Executive Secretary located in Battle Creek (Cereal City!), you will use your advanced people and organizational skills to support the folks in our Procurement and Packaging group - because, teamwork is key! Your passion for interpersonal relationships and accomplishing goals is a key ingredient to your success.
Our team is small but mighty, focusing on support and relationships, while keeping in mind the bigger picture for long term success. Not to mention, we all really like cereal. HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Qualifications: YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- We know you're someone who likes lists so... calendar managing, arranging and scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, teleconferencing/video conferences, travel and expense reporting, administrative budget reporting, employee feedback surveys, IT issues, and department vacation schedules. Colorful sticky notes provided.
- Communication - supporting internal customers is a snap, crackle and pop with the right people skills, come prepared to engage with direct teammates and the VP of Procurement.
- Outlook, SharePoint and Excel, not in that order - handy with these tools? GR-R-REAT! Scheduling through Outlook, will be a daily responsibility, you got this.
- High School Diploma or at least 5 years of experience supporting senior management
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must possess strong organizational skills, interpersonal communications, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Associate's Degree
- Knowledge of SharePoint
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
- Kellogg K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish. GROW