Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the #FastTrack with Enterprise Holdings! National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Agent in our Exit Booth at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport in Irving, TX! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient customer service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package, monthly bonus opportunities, and opportunities for growth.
This position reports to the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport (no security clearance required)
Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
Provide additional service to customers by offering our refueling option.
Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- 1 year experience handling customer service functions preferred
- 6 months sales experience in a customer service or retail environment preferred
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding area
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be able to work a flexible shift to include nights, weekends, and holiday hours - schedules determined by shift bid process, based on seniority
Must be willing to accept an average hourly pay of $11.00-$15.00/hour based on sales performance, base hourly pay, and overtime worked within the first year
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.