Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Alamo Rent A Car servicing the Honolulu Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time (10-29 hrs/wk) Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides friendly and efficient customer service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; verifying names and documents match the vehicle selected, offer GPS and Prepaid Fuel to each customer and wish them a warm Aloha. They perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards. Responsibilities:
Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent
- Basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products preferred
- 1 year prior customer service experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations on driving record in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the past 5 years)
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 10-29 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.