Location: Aurora, Ohio
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 175705040
Adecco Staffing is seeking an Expeditor to work in Aurora, Ohio. Adecco is constantly on the lookout for individuals who share our beliefs -- motivated individuals who can lead by example and inspire others to greatness. The opportunities are endless and the rewards rich for those who believe that job satisfaction and career success begin with a satisfied customer.
The ideal Warehouse Expeditor will be responsible for the following:
• Ensuring the timely receipt of materials, goods and services, so that production schedules and deadlines can be met.
• Extensive vendor interface required.
• Expeditor works in the project management department and may handle other purchasing related tasks as required.
• Maintain shift report passing on pertinent information to persons who need such information
• Work with Inventory Control and Warehousemen to ensure that inventories are accurate and if necessary make adjustments
• Must be a strong communicator
• Strong Microsoft Suite experience, specifically Excel
• MS Project is a plus but not required
• Detail oriented
• Ability to take direction
• Problem analysis and problem resolution skills (Thinking outside the box)
• Negotiation skills to ensure supplier compliance
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to multitask
• Strong team player
• Able to plan and manage multiple projects
• Related work experience in packaging and/or distribution a plus
Paid Weekly - (work this week, have a check next week!)
To Apply, go to: www.adeccousa.com and click on How to Apply (top right of the page)
enter 44241 as your zip code and it falls under office number 7290.