Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Job Description Job Description ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Performs installations, preventative and remedial maintenance of Dell EMC equipment at customer locations or remotely.
- Ensures a high degree of customer satisfaction through direct and indirect contact to include resolution of customer situations, account management, pre-installation site planning, upgrades and repairs.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
- Assist and coordinate account management duties and functions across assigned geography and/or districts Manages a large number of accounts.
- Leads technical and management conference calls; Provides status updates to customer, Global Services management and account team.
- Understands the customer's needs and develops appropriate action plan to meet those needs in conjunction with account team Coordinates and plans required meetings at a frequency determined by the customer to plan, coordinate, and schedule MSS work events.
- Exhibits the ability to extract, track and trend data in presentation format to customer, sales, TS and CS management at meetings you arrange and co-ordinate for all agenda topics.
- Demonstrates good communication skill and presence by taking command of meetings and conference calls as required.
- Acts as a Lead Account Engineer for escalations on specific problems relating to assigned accounts.
- Responsible for follow-up, root cause and fault resolution Diagnose, manage and correct hardware/software problems.
- Completes tasks in a timely and professional manner with minimal assistance.
- Utilize diagnostic aids, tools, test equipment, technical bulletins, and other available reference material Coordinates and provides change activity and installation assistance, engineering changes, and sales changes on assigned equipment types to less experienced field support personnel.
- Responsible for all FCO's, TSE's, SYR cases and reports, connectivity records, ship not installed report and open case management on all assigned accounts.
- Act as liaison to management and perform other duties as assigned by the District Service Manager.
- Lifting requirement: Move/lift equipment (e.g., lift kit) weighing up to 25 lbs. to a height of up to 5 feet. Move/lift equipment (e.g., batteries to be placed onto the lift kit) weighing up to 70 lbs. to a height of up to 2 feet.
Job Family: Product Services
Job ID: R20746
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.