Adecco is assisting SIG SAUER in recruiting for CNC Machine Operator positions in Exeter & Dover, NH. These are temp-to-hire or direct hire positions. We are seeking experienced CNC Machine Operators who will be responsible for running a variety of CNC equipment after completing hands on machine operator training. We are holding interviews THIS WEEK!!!!
Positions open on the following shifts:
2nd Monday-Thursday- 10% shift differential
1st Friday-Sunday (work 36 get paid 40) - 20% shift differential
2nd Friday-Sunday (work 36 get paid for 40) - 30% shift differential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Ability to read and interpret technical blue prints in both Standard and Metric measurements including GD & T
- Ability to use basic measure devices including digital height gauges, calipers, micrometers and go-no go gauging.
- Maintain inventory by verifying receipt of stock and performing necessary completion transactions in ERP system.
- Ability to perform calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry and trigonometry, proving part dimensions
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to control plan standards
- Maintains specifications by taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
- Familiarity and understanding of basic Lean principles including 5S and Visual Management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- CNC Machining
- Calipers and micrometers
- Blueprint reading
- Production Machining
Knowledge of any of the following machines:
- Vertical Mills
Pay rates are open based on experience! Apply today then call Jonna at 603-598-0117 for more information.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.