Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for an Inside Sales associate in Norcross, GA.
Our client seeks an energetic and purpose driven inside sales representative with a background in sales support and customer service. The position entails working with an existing base of national and regional accounts to support their needs and expand business opportunities within the organization. Ideally the candidate will have 1-5 years of inside sales experience and a plus would be knowledge of commercial cabinetry and display lighting.
The position's requirements will be:
• Ensure that existing customers are properly supported and are phoned at least once per month.
• Qualify incoming phone calls as possible leads for the regional sales manager.
• Stay up to date on how customers are performing, compared to the previous year. Be prepared to report this data whenever needed.
• Handle all orders for samples or displays. Ensure that these tools are being properly utilized.
• Complete quote requests. Responsible for filing price quotations and other information in the proper customer file.
• Keep an exceptionally clean database on all customers. This includes making sure they're properly classified, notes are up to date, that the proper sales representative is associated with the contact, etc.
• See that inside and customer support personnel are properly documenting callers' name, company, address, phone number, etc. before we share any information with them.
• Responsible for coordinating direct mailings, making sure catalog requests are mailed within a reasonable time frame, etc.
• You are to help provide tools such as samples, binders, technical information or other things the regional manager might need to grow their Hera Lighting business.
• Monitor order entry to spot check and ensure orders are being properly entered and processed.
• This position may be called upon to do whatever is necessary to help out the overall Hera team. (eg. Order entry, answering the phone, etc.). This job description will continue to evolve over time.
Preferred experience includes:
•A sound understanding in order entry and administration of order processing.
•Experience supporting sales professionals.
•A college degree is a bonus, but not required.
•Strong phone sales and computer skills.
•A desire to grow with a company.
•The potential to learn and grow in the sales field.
•The ability to work exceptionally well as the support role to a team.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications above, please Apply Now!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.