IMMEDIATE OPENINGS..APPLY TODAY!!
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for EXPERIENCED Machine Operators in Oklahoma City (near the Capitol).
This position is a temporary to hire job opportunity. Machine Operators will be responsible for ensuring all products are inspected and packaged per standards and must be capable of using equipment associated with production. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for warehouse machine operators include but are not limited to the following:
* Visually inspecting product for quality
* Packaging products in appropriate work cartons
* Operating all molding machines and auxiliary equipment
* Other responsibilities as needed
Machine Operator candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* Must Be able to Pass a National Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1 year Machine Operating or related experience
* Strong mathematical and language skills
1st, 2nd and 3rd shift positions available NOW! Pay for these positions $10-11/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, direct deposit and paid Holidays!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse, assembly and manufacturing related job opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.