- Manage the entire recruitment process by developing position qualification profiles, recruitment strategies, and execute sourcing to identify qualified candidates for interviews in a timely manner, at the most efficient cost.
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
- Partner with hiring managers to fill open positions and implement best practice hiring methods which screen and interview candidates by evaluating the candidates job experience, education, skills, training, organizational fit, and future potential.
- Develop and implement organizational marketing strategies and proactive sourcing methods to find top talent by leveraging multiple recruiting channels including sourcing on the internet, cold calling, social media, local colleges, and internal employee referrals to source candidates that meet the target profile.
- Participate in talent acquisition projects or other related duties as appropriate.
- 5+ years recruiting experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in recruiting for the medical technology, healthcare, pharmaceutical industries, or a regulated manufacturer is preferred.
- Expert level of knowledge in recruiting and staffing.
- Excellent coaching, negotiation, customer service, and influencing management skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience using an applicant tracking system, electronic job boards, social media, and MS Office.
- Knowledge of and experience using staffing tools such as an applicant tracking system (Success Factors) electronic job boards (Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, MedReps) social media (LinkedIn, Facebook) and the ability to proactively source and mobilize relevant candidates.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to leverage technology and the internet to efficiently source qualified talent, facilitate staffing processes, and ensure effective record keeping.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Recruiting position in Addison, IL, or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.