Experienced Woodworking & Manufacturing Workers
An established, well-respected local manufacturer is seeking Experienced Woodworkers and Manufacturing Workers! This is a great opportunity to put your skills to use at a desirable company with career opportunities for top performers!
What's in it for you?
* Stable full time position with strong potential for permanent hire for the right candidates
* Convenient 1st shift schedule: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
* $10-13 per hour DOE
* Opportunities for overtime! (Running until 5:30pm and/or working half shifts on the weekends)
What will you be doing?
* Finishing, sanding, and gluing wood products
* Assembling windows and doors
* Working safely independently and as part of team
What will you bring to the job?
* 3-5 years of woodworking, carpentry, or cabinet-making experience (this is a big plus!)
* Experience using a variety of routers and saws
* Strong math skills
* Experience reading shop prints and blueprints
* Great attendance, strong performance, and a positive attitude
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-622-1535, or texting 207-560-0909.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.