Account Director- Oracle Marketing Cloud
- • Thorough understanding of and/or interest in online marketing
- • Manage a team of Marketing Cloud Account Managers
- • A strong work ethic, a winning attitude and a sense of humor
- • Track record of experience in client services, account and/or project management in digital or email marketing
- • Highly detail-oriented with a keen eye for client-specific requirements
- • Client focus with an obsession for achieving measurable results
- • Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
- • Highly responsive to client requests/communications
- • Strategic and analytical insight to identify and solve client's business, marketing and technology problems
- • Work to identify growth opportunities within existing accounts
- • Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- • Strong data gathering, storytelling, and analytical skills
- • Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
- • Technically literate and comfortable working with Internet technologies, and desire to build technical knowledge
- • BA/BS
• Manage a team that is responsible for the day-to-day operations of our largest accounts making sure the account is running smoothly and profitably.
• Manage budget tracking and forecasting for your projects / work with your team across all Responsys disciplines involved to highlight any concerns.
• Gather business requirements, identify needs and scope programs to ensure quality programs exceed client's expectations and industry standards.
• Establish thorough project documentation, develop project plans, drive client business reviews for your campaigns, identify and draft marketing success stories.
• Know the client's business intimately and be an effective spokesperson for the client within Oracle; representing the client's point of view and concerns.
• Part of an internal team working on short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements and growth of the business.
• Push the envelope of ground-breaking strategies for designing and executing successful integrated digital programs
• Build collaborative client relationships and account size based on trust and tangible results
• Analyze key performance indicators and make and identify opportunities for optimizing results.
• Help identify potential projects and sources of revenue.
• Develop and foster team environment across functional areas
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer extended. These background checks include:
• Prior Employment Verification
• Education Verification
• Social Security Trace
• Criminal Background Check
• Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)
For a listing of all opportunities at oracle, please go to www.irecruitment.oracle.com Oracle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior member of an expert services team who is responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget and to a client*s satisfaction. Responsible for delivering a set of services and key deliverables that match customer specifications. Key responsibilities include the development, testing, and launching of marketing programs.
Senior member of the Expert Services team who provides expert services both as an individual and a team member. Leads project teams and works with management to ensure quality marketing deliverables for Oracle customers. Has advanced subject matter expertise in marketing programs and campaigns. Has the ability to develop, coordinate, test, and launch complex interactive marketing programs using the Oracle Marketing platform for on-time, on-budget, and error free project deliverables. Takes a lead role in guiding junior team members and projects. Can actively manage and resolve customer escalation, project scope issues, and technical challenges. Reviews project requests from clients to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices, or scope production specifications for custom projects. Design and delivers internal/external training. Demonstrate leadership and mentor other members. Manage team of developers by assigning resources, reviewing quality reports, and ensure development/training for team.