- Thorough understanding of and/or interest in online marketing
- • Great team player, know when to lead and when to follow
- • A strong work ethic, a winning attitude and a sense of humor
- • Highly developed experience in client services, account and/or project management in interactive or email marketing
- • Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines while demonstrating enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients.
- • Client focus with an obsession for achieving measurable results
- • Strategic and analytical insight to identify and solve client's business, marketing and technology problems
- • Work to identify sales opportunities within existing accounts
- • Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- • Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks
- • Strong data gathering, storytelling, and analytical skills
- • Polished verbal, written communication and presentation skills, with both internal colleagues and external clients
- • Technically literate and comfortable working with Internet technologies, and desire to build technical knowledge
- • BA/BS
• Part of a team responsible for the day-to-day operation of our largest accounts making sure the account is running smoothly and profitably.
• Know the client's business intimately and be an effective spokesperson for the client within the Oracle Marketing Cloud; representing the client's point of view and concerns.
• Part of an internal team working on short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements and growth of the business.
• Push the envelope of ground-breaking strategies for designing and executing successful integrated lifecycle email programs
• Build collaborative client relationships and account size based on trust and tangible results
• Gather business requirements, identify needs and scope programs to ensure quality programs exceed client's expectations and industry standards.
• Analyze key email performance indicators and make and identify opportunities for optimizing results.
• Help identify potential projects and sources of revenue.
• Develop and foster team environment across functional areas
As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer extended. These background checks include:
• Prior Employment Verification
• Education Verification
• Social Security Trace
• Criminal Background Check
• Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position)Qualifications:
Member of an expert services team who is responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget and to a client*s satisfaction. Responsible for delivering a set of services and key deliverables that match customer specifications. Key responsibilities include the development, testing, and launching of marketing programs.
Senior consulting member of the Expert Services team who provides expert services both as an individual and a team member. Takes direction from senior team members and management to ensure quality marketing deliverables for Oracle customers. Has advanced subject matter expertise in marketing programs and campaigns. Has the ability to develop, coordinate, test, and launch standard/advanced interactive marketing programs using the Oracle Marketing platform for on-time, on-budget, and error free project deliverables. Takes an active role in guiding junior team members and leading projects. Can actively manage and resolve customer escalation, project scope issues, and technical challenges. Reviews project requests from clients to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices, or scope production specifications for custom projects.