Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is currently recruiting for an ExpressCare Assistant, 2nd Shift located in Memphis, TN.
The ExpressCare Assistant (ECA) will:
• Perform a variety of order picking, packing, receiving, inspection, shipping and housekeeping tasks in accordance with defined job processes with a focus on safety and quality in a 24-hour, Global Logistics Center.
• Interact with the computer system to perform assigned functions, as well as comprehend and demonstrate compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
• Provide constructive input to enhance the work process/environment by making suggestions and implementing process changes in coordination with the Operations Supervisor to ensure the achievement of the Logistics Center objectives.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Under general supervision, and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Check in ExpressCare implant sets to include: scanning inventory, completing inventory transfers and returns, ordering replacement parts, and sorting mixed sets
• Check in ExpressCare instrument sets to include: performing visual inspection and functional checks using established criteria sheets, ensure all required instruments are present in set, order replacements parts when necessary
• Assist in receiving incoming sets and sorting to appropriate holding locations
• Load and operate washers and operate shrink wrap machine
• Receive in loose finished goods inventory and put to stock or match with appropriate sets
• Complete shipping functions to include: forwarding and issuing sets to customer, communicating incomplete set information to customer service, assembling packing lists, and completing shipping manifest
• Carry 24 hour pager on rotating schedule
• Assist Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager with projects and/or special assignments as required
• Conduct expired product inspection and assist with physical inventory
• Execute all safety policies, rules and regulations as it pertains to performing housekeeping duties, maintaining LC equipment and materials, and operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• Report all incidents/accidents/injuries immediately upon discovery to Supervisor/Safety Coordinator
• Participate on Memphis Logistics Center teams
• Compliance: Satisfy completion and certification of all safety, material handling, drug handling, and any other required training as identified by Johnson & Johnson
• Demonstrate collaborative skills as a team member, contributing positively to the morale of the team
• Demonstrate flexibility/sense of urgency, to takes direction and accomplish tasks quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality
• Demonstrate ability to follow policies, SOPs, regulations and legal requirement knowledge
• Demonstrate ability to produce according to established goals and standards
• High school diploma or equivalent degree required
• Minimum of two (2) years Logistics and/or Warehouse experience is required, with prior Medical Device and/or Healthcare industry experience preferred
• Experience and/or knowledge of AS400 is required
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
• Experience in quality assurance inspection, packaging, or returned goods inspection preferred
• Ability to function in a high volume Logistics operation, with loaner/consignment program experience preferred
• Ability to perform simple math, count accurately, and read and write legibly is required
• Ability to lift up to least 50 lbs. on a repetitive basis is required
• Ability to stand and/or walk on concrete floors 95% of the time is required
• Ability to bend/twist/squat and perform repetitive tasks is required
• Willingness and ability to use all job-related equipment and machinery if needed
• This position requires working in Memphis, TN
• Required availability to work 2nd Shift hours, Monday through Friday 11:00am – 7:30pm, with flexibility (based on business needs) to work overtime during the week or occasional Saturdays
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.