Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an External Manufacturing (EM) Project Manager, in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide.
Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The EM Project Manager will lead cross functional OTC project teams in a matrix environment that are responsible for the management and execution of all elements of delivering EM Site and enterprise wide projects. These elements include scope definition and control, stakeholder alignment, project planning, resource and risk management, project leadership, team development and communication. Successful Project Management includes guiding project team activities to meet project and business objectives, and approval of project recommendations through governance. (~75%)
This position will have additional responsibilities for EM Business Process improvement. These responsibilities include establishing and implementing standard processes and continuous improvement initiatives to ensure quality and business targets and strategies are achieved. Initiatives will be achieved through project leadership, internal/external benchmarking, and building PE capability within the EM Network through, training, mentoring, and assistance in the application and facilitation of PE tools. (~25%)
• Enterprise leadership and facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail, significant experience and demonstrated proficiency in MS Project, and demonstrated business acumen, project management, communication, process management and team performance management.
• Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment, without appreciable direction.
• Influence others beyond own scope and level (director and VP).
• Identify and recommend the best enterprise business proposition, develop a project plan, and then deliver the project plan to achieve business results.
• Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date MS Project Timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques. Monitor project status and execution.
• Make timely updates to Project Templates, Project Dashboards and Update Forms.
• Possess strong facilitation skills to drive the team to deliver results, engage teams in healthy debate/conflict, and deliver solutions.
• Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning. Lead teams in use of ongoing risk management & communication tools.
• Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
• Lead "lessons learned" exercises, share lessons among project leaders and other teams. Integrate lessons into existing processes, tools and templates.
• Make the complex simple and represent a true enterprise view when presenting opportunities and plans to the team and organization.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A minimum of 8 years of experience in any combination of the following related areas: Contract Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement, Supply Chain Sourcing, Distribution, Business Development are required
• Experience working in a highly regulated GMP environment is required.
• A proven record of leading teams in a matrix environment to deliver results is required.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills are required.
• Familiarity with standard PM tools and templates is required. Business and Financial acumen is required.
• Demonstrated leadership & influencing skills are required.
• Demonstrated use of Process Excellence methodology and tools. Certification is preferred.
• Project management, team leadership or functional line management experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
• PMP or other Project Management certification is preferred.
• This position will be based in Fort Washington, PA and may require up to 25% domestic and international travel. Primary Location
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.